Tuesday 16 August 2011

Folksy Life


So, I'm trying out Folksy. I've been a member for a little while now but had struggled to find the time or space to sort out what I wanted to post over there.
Once again the wonderful British crafting community came to my rescue and proved  to be the tipping point. I have only listed a few things.
Last week I decide that I would focus my efforts more online than spending so much time looking for suitable craft fairs to attend. With the weather and the economy in the bizarre states that they seem to have both settled into I think this is the way for me to go at the moment. The money that I would normally spend on a stall will go a lot further online so now all I need to do is see how well it goes.
If anyone is interested, I am over on Folksy here: http://www.folksy.com/shops/vclinde

Vick.

No comments:

Post a Comment